Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Online vs. Face to Face Classes

I know a couple of other people might have blogged about this topic too, but I wanted to post my two confused cents on the issue as well. I honestly wish I could work from home and do school from home, maybe for the laziness factor and of course the pajama appeal but in other aspects I think it is a big weighing the pros and the cons and honestly I think our setup of a hybrid cohort doing some online and some in the class is great. I like going to class a time or two to get clarity and direction on our assignments but I find myself once in class looking at the clock hoping to be let out early. For our EDU 595 class I honestly wish we had a bit more clarity and maybe we would have if we were able to meet at least one more time? Using the GoogleGroup tool our class has banded together and helped each other out. Everyone's helping hand makes me glad that I have 8 more classes with the same people. I just hope that the fact that this class was mostly online work that my little CD with all of my assignments that I will nervously hand in Friday will be what was expected of me.

No comments: