Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Online Journal

For our online journals that we are supposed to keep for all of our posts, I found a great a site. It is http://www.tribbit.com/tribute/33397.html?create=1. This site is for the creation of online journals. I created three online journals myself, one for the Google Group, one for the Web Chat Board and the other for the Blogger.com. I don't think we needed to journal the Blogger.com posts since it is already in a journal form though.  It was really easy to start up and of course it was free. I basically just titled each journal and then within the journal I titled each post and dated them. Any comments that were posted to my original posts I was able to add in the comment sections. I didn't have to retype anything either,I just cut and pasted my posts into the tribbit journal. You are given a personal URL so you can share the page, sort of like the one at blogger.com. This way I can include a link for Dr. Merril on the webpage we need to put on the CD and hand in. The only question I have is if we have to include all the comments we have posted on others original posts in our journals?

2 comments:

Sheila's Voice said...

Thanks so much for this website. It was much needed help for me. It seems that you really know and understand what you are doing. As already stated I was having some difficulty but with the help of classmates like yourself, I think I'll be okay. Again thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is a great site! I set up my account and journal. There are many sites available like this. I like the set-up, but I've really gotten comfortable with my blog. I'm not sure how much I will use this site, but for this class I will. Thanks for the link and the advice.